Monday, April 24, 2006

What's up with that?

I've been meaning to record this for a while now:

I was driving to Hogwarts, I think it may have been to Organic Inquiry. Our car was rear-ended a few months ago by a drunk driver who threw a beer-bottle out the window while speeding off after slamming into the back of my car and causing over $7000 worth of damage to a beautiful car. Although the back was screwed up, nothing like this had ever happened, before or since, and we don't even use the trunk anymore but while I was on the freeway it flew up.

I pulled off at the next exit at a gas station and closed it with no problems.
On the way home that afternoon, 8 or 9 hours later, there was a sedan in the lane next to me whose trunk flew up so they had to pull over to the side of the freeway to close it.

Hmmm....

No comments: